Document Workflow SolutionsSoftware Solutions that Really Help Your Business
Start With a Print Audit
Do you know the REAL cost of producing and managing your business documentation? 1st Office offer a print audit, using software to determine the true cost of ownership on existing printing equipment and make recommendations to replace or enhance use of printing resources, with the aim of having a more cost effective print strategy.
More About the Print Audit Here.
Why Document Accounting?
You can save between 3%-8% of your total document production costs through application of document accounting software – source IDC research. Who also confirm you can see a return on investment (ROI) in 12-36 months. Interested in learning more – Start with a Print Audit.
Document Accounting Software
- Manage costs and print cost recovery.
- A range of solutions for general office, education and legal sectors
- Intelligent print and copy management tools to reduce document output costs, enhance security, and increase the efficiency of existing output equipment.
Electronic Archiving and Document Management Software
- Low Cost Electronic Filing System. Maximise the value of your information, by minimising the efforts of your staff.
- Capture, Index, Store and Retrieve, Indexing
- Disaster Recovery
- Scalable solutions, from single users up to enterprise size installations for thousands of users and anything in between.
- Could be likened to your own “desktop Google ”
- Optional Document workflow
- Disaster Recovery
- Can store & retrieve from business card size to an A0 drawing.
Electronic Document Distribution
Using a simple but secure and sophisticated user interface, to ensure efficient document security compliance and audit trails of all your paper documents.
Documents can be routed into email (Exchange or Lotus Notes), document folders on a standard computer filing system, or with special connectors, directly into back-office systems and electronic document management systems.
Variable Data Printing Software
This enables easy creation and printing of transactional, promotional and trans-promotional variable content documents as well as offering advanced automated distribution and workflow management capabilities. Documents created can be printed on any printer, archived, emailed and/or faxed as part of a sophisticated output management application.